Monday, August 11, 2008

John the Hottie Part I (Red Hair)

Since john will probably never write on the blog for himself I thought I would send him out my little dedication. I love John. He is wonderful. I was going to say to me, but that wouldn't be true since he is wonderful sans me, but i do love how kind he is and has always been to me. He wants me to be myself and for that i am forever grateful, but back to our subject. John was born with gorgeous red hair, and since I nor most of the world never knew him back then, here is the proof.



Could he possibly look any sweeter.


And despite his past track record, deep down he's always preferred blondes (older ones to boot)!
I love you John







2 comments:

Krista said...

those pictures are awesome! i love it! :) and you're so right. john is wonderful.

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Love the pictures! P.S. Love Bone Thugs too.