
WHile the computer is up and running i thought i post the pictures from john's sledding accident earlier this year. we are of course looking for medical contributions and a grave deal of sympathy. John actually looks great now, i will post some current pictures soon. The cool thing is after the plastic surgery they told us john's new and improved titatnium left side will age slower then the right, aweeeeesommmme.
2 comments:
The swelling is impressive, but it is offset by the caked-mustard job around your eye. If that were better done, I'd actually believe you crashed into a car on a sled (really?) rather than simply fell out of bed (more likely).
However, the reference to a titanium plate in the face (I nominate that John should from henceforth be called "Iron Man") lends your story some credibility. I only said some...I'd have to investigate further.
Thanks for the blog invite. You need to post a current picture of your family so I can see how big Mary is getting. Have a great week.
Oh, and Ouch!
Post a Comment